Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Specifications
Motorola Droid Turbo 2 released in October 2015. Motorola Droid Turbo 2 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 has a 5.40 inches AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Motorola Droid Turbo 2 runs on Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset, and powered by a 3760mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 21-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE ffirmware.com CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Motorola Droid Turbo 2
- Turn ON your Motorola Droid Turbo 2.
- Connect your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Press with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds to Turn ON TalkBack
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Search for Voice, Then choose the second result.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Account Manager ==>>> DISABLE.
- Find Google Play Services ==>>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install FRP vnROM apk.
- Go Setting ==>>> Accounts ==>>> add account ==>>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>>> apps ==>>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Motorola Droid Turbo 2, and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Without PC, OTG.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.